Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Fire consumes an off campus hostel at Auchi poly

Just  few days after the Maths Department block of the Faculty of Science, University of Lagos was disfigured  by fire, an off-campus hostel of some students of the Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State, has also been consumed by fire.
The inferno destroyed properties worth millions of naira. Lost to the fire were computer sets, students’ files, electronics and money among other valuables.The students around said that the fire incident is assumed to have resulted from a surge in the public electricity supply by the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).

“Immediately power was restored, we heard a spark from one of the rooms and before we knew what was happening, the fire had spread round the house" a student said
God please save us from all this fire things ooh......

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOO MMMYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDDD...... Hope it was'nt as tragic as i think it is