Wednesday 11 April 2012

5 Students receives schorlarship award from Primate Ayodele to study in unilag and ui

 


Founder of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele (JP) has given scholarship to five students to study in the University of Lagos and University of Ibadan, Oyo State, southwest Nigeria.
He made this known at the headquarters of the church at Oke-Afa, Isolo, Thursday.
Ayodele also gave clothes, shoes and cash donations to less privileged children to enable them have a blissful Easter celebration.
One of the teenagers who benefitted from the scholarship, Adejoke Alamu 19, said: “I sincerely appreciate this gesture from Primate Ayodele and thank him for his usual kindness. I pray that God Almighty will continue to protect him and guide his steps. I promise that I won’t let him down and I can assure him that with God on my side, I will come out with first class degree.”
Congratulations ftom Campusping

No comments:

Post a Comment